Friday, December 14, 2007

Shopper

 Grandma can I ride the reindeer?
  
  Looking back making sure Grandma is watching.
  

  Look at me!!
  

  Is it over???

My mom and I went to South Coast Plaza today to finish up our Christmas shopping and Van officially out shopped both of us! We were only there for 2 hours, but were both wiped by the end. Van was perfectly content and did great the whole time. They had the mall decorated beautifully and even had the carousel changed to reindeer for Christmas. He loved the ride! They had groups playing musical instruments throughout the mall and we would stop to listen to them play. He would sit there and you could tell he was loving the music. After the song was over, he clapped as loud as he could. He definitely has a knack for music and I truly am praying he gets Dans musical talents, not mine!! 

2 comments:

Emma and Travis said...

oh my goodness is looks so cute on that reindeer!!! He looks WAY older than 1 year!

Katie said...

He must have Dan's gene in the musical arena if he appreciates the good music:) I confess that I was a bit jealous looking at the pics- very soon it will be my turn to hang out with Van Man!!! Remind me- i want to take a picture with him in front of the tree on birch street like we did last year again.