Saturday, December 8, 2007

No Expectations









My mom had off work, Trav and Emma had the day off,  the plan was to go to Disneyland on Friday...until it was for casted to rain. We woke up Friday and it was cloudy with a few showers so we decided to play it by ear, if it was not raining we would go in the afternoon. I had no expectations of the day because I figured it would probably rain and we wouldn't go. The days where I don't set my expectations so high are always the days I have the most fun. There were no lines, it did not rain, we bundled up Vander and had a blast!!!! We ran into my cousin there with her kids also, so fun!!

3 comments:

Emma and Travis said...

Ok, your Dr was right about the
100th percentile for height! In that pic with your mom, Trav, and I and van man is in the stroller....he looks like his feet are on the ground and he's going to take off running, still strapped to the stroller! He's at such a fun age for Disneyland!!!

Katie said...

What a fun day! Mom's smilebox of the day is so stinkin cute. Did you really just randomly run into Kristen? That truly is a "small world."

Lesley Miller said...

Heyyyy Heidi! Katie told me you were looking for Blue Bee info?! I can't remember for sure, but I'm almost positive that there is a sale in January. Usually it happens twice a year though, which is why I can't keep it straight. Plus, they have about five stores now (including a kid's one) so I think you should call and get your name on a mailing list! Have fun shopping. P.S. VAn is so cute and I want to meet him this month when Katie is home!