Monday, December 3, 2007

GYMBOREE DAY!!!!







Van loves Monday because it is Gymboree Day!! He plays so hard for the whole hour. After playtime we all gather on the mats to sing some songs, but Van is just not into that part. I carry him over and sit with him, but he squirms out of my arms and races as fast as he can back to the toys he can climb all over. I used to fight it but then decided this is his play time, if he wants to play all over the toys the whole time, go for it. I also think it is an age thing because only half of the kids sit for the songs, the other half are spread out around the room doing their own thing. Here are some pictures showing how serious he is about play time:)

2 comments:

Emma and Travis said...

How cute! He looks like he is having so much fun! So, if he is not interested in the singing, does that mean he got the Hardeman music genes??? j/k ;)

Katie said...

I love his funky hair do!! Also, I love that he's making friends with the Koreans- just like you did your first year!