Monday, March 24, 2008

Time for dad to come home!!

APU was in Jackson, TN over the weekend for the national basketball tournament!  A few days without Dan and this is what happens....I was getting Vander's bath ready, and in a matter of 30 seconds he was gone. This is where I found him!





The next night he was running in the living room, got going too fast and ate it. He hit the corner of the fireplace and got a nice goose egg. Poor boy! We iced it right away and it healed pretty nicely.



2 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

oh my gosh Heidi-- that's an hilarious picture of Vander! (but the goose egg is just plain OUCH!)

Katie said...

If Vander did indeed inherit the Hardeman toes, he may be able to play some tunes on the piano with his toes and he seems to be trying. Heidi- that picture is so classic!!! When Vander turns 13 I think I may have to tell him his mom posted a naked picture of him on the internet:) Just kidding- absolutely hilarious. He is sooooo huge!