Saturday, April 2, 2011

Brothers

Life with three boys is wild. I'm exhausted at the end of every day. But I also lay in bed every night and Dan and I just grin, pinching ourselves as we talk about the things our boys said and did throughout the day.We are so thankful for these boys and the joy that they bring to our lives. The older two spend a good part of their day making Logan laugh. They dance for him, sing to him, Vander imitates America's Funniest Home Video's for him. That makes my heart happy. I'm sure that there will be a phase when they don't want the younger ones hanging around but for now I will enjoy them wanting to be together ALL the time. I love that Hudson calls Vander Bro Bo, he never calls him Vander, I'm not sure where it came from but Vander is Hudson's bro bo. Hudson did this to himself in about 2 minutes and when he was done with his face he started on Vander's before he got caught. Luckily it all came off pretty easy!

hudsonface

vanderpaint

finger painting

layingingrass

hudson2

dancing

vanny


No comments: