Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for the stage of life my kids are in right now. I love that going to the park is relaxing now. I remember having to follow closely behind then when they were new walkers and I feared they would walk right off the edge. The park then was still fun but I would not call it relaxing. Today we went to the park with some friends and I was just thankful. The sun was shining but it wasn't hot, Vander was off chasing ducks with Ethan, Hudson and Jordyn were on a different playground and Tammy and I sat and chatted while Logan took his morning nap in his carseat in the shade by us. I am thankful for these days with little agendas, no where to be but with my kids. They played wonderfully, ate a good lunch and now are taking naps. Not all days go as smoothly, but today I am realizing how fast the time is going and how soon they will have more on their schedules and I am just thankful for days like today!

park5

park3

park

sillyface

park2

1 comment:

Katie said...

ahahahahhahaha- you're right. I am so proud!!!