Monday, March 21, 2011

5 People 12 Times

One of my goals this year was to take more family pictures. I saw on a someone's blog an idea to take a picture every month of the whole family and I loved it. SO I decided to join in and commit to taking a picture a month of the fam. Dan helps out my dad at Azusa Pacific and we all tagged along this year to the national tournament in Jackson Tennessee to cheer on the team. 5 of us and one bed in a room has been an adventure. An adventure without much sleep :) My mom and I take turns during the game keeping the older two from talking to Dad and Bumpa or the girls during the game, and Logan has some Tennessee adopted grandmas who hold him every game! I actually have been really proud of my boys, they have been in a gym a lot this past week sometimes until midnight and have done wonderfully. We have been here a week and are playing for the national championship tonight. We are so proud of these girls and can't wait to cheer them on tonight!

5 people

field2

field1

5peoplemarch copy

dan

gym

I love this last picture because it is almost 10 pm, the boys have been running around the gym for a few hours and are so spent they can't even smile. Logan is going with the flow as always and seems very excited about something!






5 comments:

Emma Hardeman said...

GREAT pictures of you guys! Miss you though! I knew those boys would grow while they were gone....it must be all that southern food!

Katie said...

I LOVE these pictures!!! The first one in the field is pretty awesome. Love all your faces. And I also love the green curtain background. Who'd you get to take these? I'd say mom, but your heads are all in the picture. Miss you guys!

heidiploog said...

Em- The southern food is pretty good, but I am so ready to not eat out three meals a day!

K- Teri is our photographer!! The field is the parking lot to the hotel so we just snapped some before they had to leave for the game yesterday.

Karen Smith said...

Great shots, great idea and what an awesome family memory! Good luck tonight!

Katie said...

I forgot to mention how much I love how in the first one Logan looks like a puppet that Dan is controlling. He was so cute on TV tonight!