Friday, February 8, 2008

He stole their hearts

At all the APU games we sit across from the bench so we can watch Grandpa and Dad. Also we sit there because it is right by a open space Van can run around. (katie and I tried out a different spot, it didn't work out too well:)) Anyways where we sit is where the cheerleaders gather. They have fallen in Love with Vander. He is such a flirt and just smiles and laughs at them. Tonight at halftime they asked if they could borrow him for their team picture. 

2 comments:

Lesley Miller said...

breaking hearts already! I presume, only the first of many...

Anonymous said...

Why didn't that other spot work out? :) What a little heart-breaker. Mom sent me the picture of him working in the garden- so adorable. I confess I was actually thinking yesterday about the possiblity of staying here another year but then she sent the picture and I thought, "Oh yeah, that's why I really want to go back."