Sunday, January 6, 2008

Such a joy



We have had such a blast with Van and we feel tremendously blessed that God chose us to be his parents. That He entrusted us with this precious life. What an honor, and also what a privilege. He is growing up so fast and every stage that he enters is my new favorite. Right now with his new found freedom of walking it is absolutely precious to see the wonder and awe in his face as he spends most of his time outside exploring new things. He definitely is not my baby any more. He is turning into my little man right before my eyes. Vander has brought our family more joy than we imagined possible from such a little bundle. So much so that we are going to do it all over again! Yup Van man is going to be the big brother! We are thrilled to see him as the older brother and know that he is going to be great.
On a different note, good thing I just ordered a size 8 dress for Emma and trav's wedding, I better change that to a 18 since I'll be about to burst:)

2 comments:

Emma and Travis said...

An 18 might work....you never know, it could be twins!!!!! ;)

Lesley Miller said...

And so, my question to you a few weeks ago was very appropriately timed I see!! :) ha ha. Congrats! That is so so exciting! You know, I felt bad that I asked you that after I left...it was so forward of me when we don't know each other very well. I guess I was just feeling so comfortable that day or something. I'm very happy for you guys! yippppeee!!

In other important news... did you get anything at the Blue Bee sale? :) he he