Friday, October 17, 2008

So loved







I didn 't think people had showers for second babies. I guess that has changed because I have been to several showers for friends and family for their second baby. Second showers are so much fun!!! Baby Ploog is so spoiled and loved and he is not even here yet. My Sister, Leah, and Erika threw the shower and did such a great job. Erika did all the decorations, Leah did the food and KK did the games. I had such a great time and am getting super excited to meet this little guy        (who still doesn't have a name!)

2 comments:

Raluca said...

It was a very nice shower, and those mashed potatoes...I'm still craving them!

Don't worry, you have about a month or so to narrow down the names. Run them by Vander, maybe he can help decide. ha ha

The Hamlin Family said...

Lucky you!!! Showers are so much fun...especially when they are for you. You look great and I'm sure your shower was a blast.

PS...You can always name your little boy after your old alma mater like we did...hahaha!!!