Sunday, June 29, 2008

Super Sunday



What a day!!! This picture is how our day started at 7:30. My little man figured out how to get the top off of his sippy cup full of chocolate milk and ended up covered head to toe in milk. What better solution that to strip him down, give him the hose and let him clean himself off!!



After that adventure he had to get in some quick push ups for his morning workout




In the afternoon he called his bumpa to see if he would take him swimming! They love to blow bubbles together.

After bumpa's he met his friend and cousin Landon at the waterpark for a quick dip.



Luke joined in on the fun


















3 comments:

Linda said...

The Ploogs sure do have some adorable kids!!! So do the Isai's if I do say so myself! Congrats on the new baby brother coming!

Unknown said...

I would love your advice - I found your site through a friend and am dying to know how you made your header?!?! You gave a credit to someone named KT but here blog is secure. Can you tell me how yo make it? clarkandjoyana.blogspot.com or joyanaj@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

thanks anyway - I appreciate it!